UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its christmas time

Go down 
+7
joedapro
Razorback
Tim
Kocur
Tylor
Zimakov
Tom
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 pm

We will take this week off as its freaking Christmas and people have other things to do. We will be back and running next week. Hopefully we can get this thing on the right track.

Note: Ill figure out what Chaps doing and already am aware of why Kyler has gone inactive.
Back to top Go down
Zimakov

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 am

and pran, ill take over LD but as it stands right now we have 4 active players (if you can call franson and jake active)
Back to top Go down
Tylor

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm

ITS T-SHIRT TIME
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

I can txt jak
Back to top Go down
Tim

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Tylor wrote:
ITS T-SHIRT TIME
Back to top Go down
Razorback

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:25 am

1. Kyler/TCC situation needs to be fixed (simple as replacement/compensation or better yet, somehow Kyler can be active and be the GM he signed up to be).
2. Trade either needs to be vetoed/reversed or TCS needs to add Kyle. I don't understand why Tim thought he needed Aaron ON TOP of Kyle to be a contender. I also question why Chap would turn TCS into instant contenders and by far the favorites (then again, he apparently just quit after wards thus showing he didn't care). While some see this as being remotely fair, let's be honest here. Aaron is the reigning MVP and should be the clear best player on his team. The fact you add Kyle to the mix (1st rounder) and great depth.. that's honestly what really makes this deal look ludicrous (deal itself isn't fair, let alone what it does for TCS).
3. Pran said he quit because "league is dead". If 1 & 2 can be fixed and league continues, does he return or at least finish out this season? He deleted his accounts so I'm going to say best case scenario he just finishes out this season (resulting in a re-draft again next season or clan?).
4. Tom needs to make a proper rulebook (was 50% done making it for him, but then he bitched me and complained so I felt like he didn't want me to continue helping him anymore).
Back to top Go down
joedapro

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Merry Christmas bras
Back to top Go down
Zimakov

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm

somethin about christmas time
somethin about christmas time
makes you wish it was christmas every day
see the joy in the childrens eyes
the way that the old folks smile
says that christmas will never go away
Back to top Go down
nick

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:50 pm

ill play league still aint bitchin ld
Back to top Go down
Zimakov

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

df
Back to top Go down
Gurse

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Ya fuck u ld
Back to top Go down
Yogi

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:41 pm

its christmas???
Back to top Go down
Tim

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Razorback wrote:

2. Trade either needs to be vetoed/reversed or TCS needs to add Kyle. I don't understand why Tim thought he needed Aaron ON TOP of Kyle to be a contender. I also question why Chap would turn TCS into instant contenders and by far the favorites (then again, he apparently just quit after wards thus showing he didn't care). While some see this as being remotely fair, let's be honest here. Aaron is the reigning MVP and should be the clear best player on his team. The fact you add Kyle to the mix (1st rounder) and great depth.. that's honestly what really makes this deal look ludicrous (deal itself isn't fair, let alone what it does for TCS).

sean crying that his team isnt the best (jaw)
Back to top Go down
Razorback

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 pm

you sound like Tata
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Razorback wrote:
you sound like Tata

not quite. tata would say something like this

"u" or "u mad"
Back to top Go down
Tylor

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

or say: it's internet
Back to top Go down
Gurse

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:48 pm

ya... then after he says any of that he'll create ur name as one of his nicks and write "shadow elves legend"
Back to top Go down
Razorback

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 am

all Tata tells people that respond to him is "stop crying" or "stop raging" which is what I meant for Tim. People say stop crying when nobody is even "crying" in the first place, they're just making valid points. That's not crying and it sounds incredibly ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Razorback wrote:
all Tata tells people that respond to him is "stop crying" or "stop raging" which is what I meant for Tim. People say stop crying when nobody is even "crying" in the first place, they're just making valid points. That's not crying and it sounds incredibly ignorant.

Would you stop crying, jesus christ..
Back to top Go down
Razorback

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Stop ragin,

Last edited by Razorback on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chadley

Chadley

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I'm guessing the league is dead? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its christmas time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its christmas time   Its christmas time Empty

Back to top Go down

Its christmas time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKL :: United Kiekko League :: League Announcements-
Jump to: