UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VI member resigns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malone.r

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Mihalik off the roster.

Can't play anymore the games not appealing to me much and I will be really busy starting next week with work and college. Had
fun coming back and giving the game a try and seeing all you douche bags again(...not srs on the douche bag...obv).
Have fun guys! Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Razorback

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:41 pm

You can't be a free agent like this.. you'll have to ask to be released or traded.
Back to top Go down
malone.r

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Razorback wrote:
You can't be a free agent like this.. you'll have to ask to be released or traded.

jajajajaja!! traded funny but umm im sure releasing myself is okay to me because im quitting kiekko and I
deleted my nicks already and im deleting this also..
Back to top Go down
Razorback

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:12 pm

malone.r wrote:
Razorback wrote:

jajajajaja!! traded funny but umm im sure releasing myself is okay to me because im quitting kiekko and I
deleted my nicks already and im deleting this also..
Oh, ic. Well when you come back, you'll still be on that team.. that's what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Tim

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

and nothing of value was lost
Back to top Go down
Gavin

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:14 pm

LOL ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VI member resigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: VI member resigns   VI member resigns Empty

Back to top Go down

VI member resigns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKL :: United Kiekko League :: Transactions :: UKL Season 11 Transactions-
Jump to: