UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conn Smythe and League Update

Go down 
+6
Tylor
Razorback
Adam
mercer
Kocur
Tom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

Conn Smythe and League Update Empty
PostSubject: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Would like to congratulate Aaron on winning the Conn Smythe trophy for MVP of the playoffs. Aaron was a key part of the defense that helped shut down the best offensive team of the regular season. He also was a part of the great transition game that Alamo played that led directly to the offensive boom that we all saw.

Congratulations on Kyle for being the runner-up, he was very good offensively, and was simply a victim of playing with one of if not the best two way player in the league.

Congrats Aaron!

We're currently working on creating a website, its nearly complete we're just ironing out a few problems and it will be released to you shortly.

At this point, I'd like to say sorry, when I created this "NAKL" I wasnt thinking very well, and just thought that I should take this name, it wasnt my league to take, and for that I'm very sorry Perry10.

Not only did I take a name for a league that wasnt mine, I neglected to remember any of the past events that happened for 10 seasons in the MKL, that was very wrong of me and even though MKL had a lot of failures, we all played in it and had fun, at times.

With all this being said, I've re-visited me being Commissioner, and I will continue to be Commissioner, however in an attempt to right my wrongs, the league will be changing its name to the United Kiekko League. We're combining what we have now, and what we have had in the past.

We will be adding all the stats from MKL Seasons 1-9 and will consider last NAKL season as UKL season 10 and this next season will be called UKL season 11. Again, I'm sorry for wronging you all, and I feel changing the name may lose me some fans(not that I have many) but, it is what should have been done from the beginning.

We will be keeping these forums, with just a URL change, it will most likely be UKL.forumotion.com but it will not change until the website is complete.

Again, Im sorry.

-Thanks Tom.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm

np bra.

Still think kyle should have won conn smythe tho just sayin

Zetterberg won it when we had Lidstrom playing like 28 minutes a game vs other teams top lines while producing for a D too..but w/e

grats tho
Back to top Go down
mercer

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:19 pm

grats
and i dont forgive
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:39 pm

NP BRA
Back to top Go down
Razorback

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 pm

You've brought back a league people can have fun in.
You've spent $100 combined buying a website/getting someone to set it up.
You've put/are putting a lot of time into UKL's new website and getting the leagues history in order.

You have nothing to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
Kocur

Kocur

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Trovez wrote:
You've brought back a league people can have fun in.
You've spent $100 combined buying a website/getting someone to set it up.
You've put/are putting a lot of time into UKL's new website and getting the leagues history in order.

You have nothing to apologize for.

Wow you say that like its only him. I offered to help just waiting on some tasks...helping a bra out
Back to top Go down
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm

i don't forgive
i don't forget
i have over 9000 penises and they're all hurting Tom

Last edited by Tylor on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malkin

Malkin

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 am

gotta back a BC bra up, np bro.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:55 am

Thanks Tom.

Sorry Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Tylor

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 am

well deserved aaron cheers
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm

forgive but dont forget bra Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Tylor wrote:
i don't forgive
i don't forget
i have over 9000 penises and they're all hurting Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conn Smythe and League Update   Conn Smythe and League Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Conn Smythe and League Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKL :: United Kiekko League :: League Announcements-
Jump to: