UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the NAKL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the NAKL Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the NAKL   Welcome to the NAKL EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey guys, my name is Thomas, some of you may know me as Naslund19, Mueller, Boyes, O'Brien, or even... Tom. What we have here is an entirely new league, with a little taste of the most successful North American league ever. You may wonder why I am running this or even not want to join because I am running it, but let me assure you I have the credentials to make this the best league you've ever played in.

Here are some of my credentials:
-Created the MKL along with gohabsgo
-One of the longest reigning North American players
-Has seen seasons successfully completed by the best commissioner of all time (Perry10)
-Has participated in each and every league and realized what works and what doesnt
-The time to be able to maintain a league

Moreover here are some of the promises I will make to you:
-Most enjoyable league you've played in since NAKL...
-Most competitive league from top to bottom
-No non-sense, we will have finals each and every season

With all this being said, if you are on board with me, please cooperate with me and help make this the best league yet. Commissioners can only do so much, it's up to you guys to decide if you want this league to work, I will carry you as far as I can, but I cannot be there to make sure you show up for games which is the main concern.

Thanks, Your new Commissioner - Tom.
Back to top Go down
https://unitedkiekkoleague.forumotion.com

Welcome to the NAKL
Page 1 of 1