UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Master Plan...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

The Master Plan... Empty
PostSubject: The Master Plan...   The Master Plan... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Well, if you're on board then you came here, if not you probably wont be reading this. Let me paint you a little picture of what this new league will offer you.

We will have an inaugural draft with a six team league, and after the first season, the GM's will be able to keep themselves plus three others so that they can keep their core intact. The players that arent in their GM's top 3, will be entered into a "Fantasy" pool, the players in this Fantasy pool will be drafted with the worst team getting the first pick so on and so forth. There will be a rookie draft also, after the fantasy draft.

This is just a tid-bit of whats to come, if you like this then sign up here:
https://unitedkiekkoleague.forumotion.com/season-1-sign-ups-f19/season-1-sign-ups-t4.htm
Back to top Go down
Chadley

Chadley

The Master Plan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master Plan...   The Master Plan... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Also..can we please, please, please stop the drama. I know everyone doesn't like everyone, but for this league to be successful we need everyone to somewhat get along. I myself have had issues with certain people, and I will try and keep my emotions inside. This is an important part of a successful league. So with that being said. Let's get things going and have some fun.
Back to top Go down
LaRose..

The Master Plan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master Plan...   The Master Plan... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:52 pm

theres nothing really for f/a to do so i think there should be a minor leage or something

thanks Hooey
Back to top Go down
Tylor

The Master Plan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master Plan...   The Master Plan... EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:40 pm

join the NHLK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Master Plan... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Master Plan...   The Master Plan... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Master Plan...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKL :: United Kiekko League :: League Announcements-
Jump to: