UKL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Week..

Go down 
+6
nick
Jacob
Amon Göth
Perry10
Legwand
Tom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Well folks, we're already into our last week of the regular season and while there have been some bumps along the road we have managed to get here together. I'd just like to give a thanks and shout out to these six players who have shown up to ever single game their team has played:

Fleury
Cowen
Fisher
Chap
Hull
Kronwall

Thanks guys, it goes a long way in building a successful league.

With that being said, there have been many many others who have shown up to 10 or more games which is very good as well, and thanks for that too. I know it can be hard to show up for games as even I struggle to make it to games on a weekly basis, if i show up at all. Activity is one of the main things that will allow this league to succeed and only you guys can control that, like i said in my first post to you guys, I can only take us so far, you guys have to take us the rest of the way.

Now then, the playoffs... There is a heated race for the second, third and fourth spot with an outside chance of the fifth seed beating out the fourth for a playoff spot. That would be Hartford and Barrington, Barrington would need to go at least 3-0-1 while the Whalers would have to lose all their games in order for Barrington to make the playoffs, it'll be tough, but i've seen weirder things.

As for the top seed, Ottawa needs a single point to clinch first spot. Which leads us to the 2-4 seeds. From 2 - 4 they are separated by a mere 2 points while all teams have 8 wins. It will go down to the last day of the regular season to see who plays who in the playoffs.

At this time I'd like to congratulate the BC Snipers for being part of this season, however, I'll let it be known that maybe I made a mistake chosing the GM of this team, there will be talks in the off-season to figure out what we will do here and see if there is a better GM to fill in. Thank you to all players playing on this team, I know it can be hard to play on a team when you lose nearly every game, but you guys have fought hard and made games closer than expected while only forfeiting a few due to not enough players.

Lets have a fun last week and goodluck to all the teams that are trying to get a better playoff position!

-Thanks, Tom.

Last edited by Tom on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legwand

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 pm

u forgot me IDOT, i been to every game including forfeited lmao
Back to top Go down
Perry10

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:00 pm

A season can't be a success without a successful playoffs and that has yet to happen. Very few seasons in the history of north american play have held successful playoffs. From what I have heard, only like 1-3 seasons of MKL actually had playoffs get done right. Lets keep the momentum of a solid first season going into the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Amon Göth

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Haha Bruce beat me to it Smile. Legit I thought I'd be the first to be kicked out this season
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am

didn't aaron say he was going to be so inactive that he could barely make like 4 games? cyclops
Back to top Go down
nick

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:04 am

i think i played every game man we just had 2 forfeit wins
Back to top Go down
Tim

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 am

Jacob wrote:
didn't aaron say he was going to be so inactive that he could barely make like 4 games? cyclops

he does that every single season..
Back to top Go down
Tylor

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 pm

lmao, ottawa's top 4 makes every game Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Asian Kyle

Asian Kyle

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks Tom!
Back to top Go down
Malkin

Malkin

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:33 am

Yeah Toms right. Activity is key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Week.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Week..   The Last Week.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Week..
Page 1 of 1